Effective from 1 April 2015, the visa matters and procedures for all exchange students to University of Malaya will see changes which will be different from the previous arrangement. All students are now required to apply for Professional Pass instead of the old VDR application. This is the new requirement from the Immigration Department. The usage of this professional pass applies to both the new and renewal applications.The new rates for the professional passes are as follows:


Related Documents:

Leave a Reply

7 − one =